Do you want a fun and instructive way to teach and inspire your students about being responsible citizens, making a difference, and about the Civil Rights Movement?
Our curriculum package was specially designed to do all of this. It includes:
- A copy of both versions of “She Stood for Freedom”
- A classroom appropriate DVD of “An Ordinary Hero”
- 30 “History Matters” posters
- 30 “She Stood For Freedom” 4-page publication
- Teacher Supplements and Reader’s Guide
Need help buying it? Participate in our Sponsor a Classroom program or follow these helpful tips for sponsor ideas.
Fill out the registration form below. Your class will be listed on our Sponsor a Classroom page and shared on our social media pages. You’ll also receive an email with instructions on how to share your request too.