Do you want a fun and instructive way to teach and inspire your students about being responsible citizens, making a difference, and about the Civil Rights Movement?
Our curriculum package was specially designed to do all of this. It includes:
- A copy of both versions of “She Stood for Freedom”
- A classroom appropriate DVD of “An Ordinary Hero”
- 30 “History Matters” posters
- 30 “She Stood For Freedom” 4-page publication
- Teacher Supplements and Reader’s Guide
Need help buying it? Participate in our Sponsor a Classroom program were your class will be listed on our website and shared on our social media pages, inviting all to chip in the amount required for the curriculum on your behalf. You’ll also receive an email with instructions on how to share this opportunity with your network of friends.
To participate, fill out the registration form below: