Do you want a fun and instructive way to teach and inspire your students about the Civil Rights Movement, being civically engaged, and working to make a difference? Our curriculum package was specially designed to do all of this.
- A copy of both versions of “She Stood for Freedom”
- A classroom appropriate DVD of “An Ordinary Hero”
- 30 “History Matters” posters
- 30 “She Stood For Freedom” 4-page publication
- Teacher Supplements and Reader’s Guide
Need help buying it? Click here to participate in our Sponsor a Classroom program were your class will be listed on our website and shared on our social media pages, inviting all to chip in the amount required for the curriculum on your behalf.